Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Retail/Wholesale, Sales
Senior Systems Analyst|
The Best Buy e-commerce team is seeking innovative and technically curious Senior Systems Analyst who wants to make a huge impact in the digital evolution, building key e-commerce technology initiatives.
A career with BestBuy.com offers the opportunity to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high performing solutions at one of the top 10 e-commerce sites in North America. There are multiple areas of specialization available such as Search, Distributed Services, Big Data platforms, Cloud, Infrastructure and more.
What you will do as a Senior Systems Analyst
This person will drive innovation around the systems in the Customer Domain. These systems are key to our digital platform. The ideal candidate will have a passion to tackle problems involving scale and data complexity. The candidate will take on a leadership role to improve customer satisfaction by enabling a rich and personalized user experience in all Best Buy channels.
Ideal Candidates Should Have
- Experience in translating business requirements to complex solutions spanning multiple enterprise applications
- Define service contracts between systems involved in a solution.
- Demonstrated background working directly with engineers, product managers, and stakeholders
- Creative and innovation-driven with the ability to articulate engineering nuances related to scale, performance, security and usability
- Experience in agile development methodology - Scrum, Kanban and/or XP
- Experience in test driven development, continuous integration and deployment practices
- Persuasive written and oral communication skills
- Passion for building top-quality products and services
- Exceptional ability to collaborate effectively on cross-functional projects
- Leading the product testing discipline on the team
- Ensure that the product quality is measured and monitored and is accountable for demonstrating measurable improvements
- Interact with multiple teams for integration testing and for test data needs
- 6+ years' experience in enterprise systems analysis with Bachelors' degree; additional 2 years' experience without BS/BA
- 1+ years' experience mentoring junior analysts
- Experience in an eCommerce/retail organization
- Proficiency with UNIX/Linux command line
- Functional test automation
- Experience using version control systems such as SVN or Git